TERMS AND CONDITIONS
'The seller' refers to Davone.
'The buyer' refers to any legal entity purchasing from the seller or using this website.
'The website' refers to www.davoneaudio.com
The following information and content is to inform of the responsibilities of both the seller and the consumer. The terms and conditions set below must be agreed upon by both parties prior to the commencement of business with Davone. Davone reserves the right to make any changes or amendments to any of the following terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Please read thoroughly through the terms and conditions and agreement before placing an order with Davone. By placing an order you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by its conditions. If you are making a purchase on behalf of another person, you agree that you are making the purchase as their agent.
Purchasing a Davone speaker
Davone loudspeakers are sold through selected dealers throughout the world. If however a dealer is not nearby, it is possible to purchase online. Please contact us by email: email@example.com. Payment will be through bank or credit card. Additional fees may apply for credit card purchases.
Transport and Accept of Delivery
All online purchased products are delivered securely to your doorstep only, by courier and/or freight forwarder. Door to door delivery service requires easy access to ground level only. (No stairs)
Before signing the delivery docket inspect your goods for signs of any damaged packaging. When in doubt if the speaker inside the packaging is damaged, we suggested to unbox the speaker and inspect, take pictures or make a movie of the unpacking and damage, all while the delivery person is still present. Then write details of any damage on the delivery docket then sign it.
You MUST notify us within 24hrs of any internal or external damages to your goods. Contact our Customer Service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For our standard products, EU residents are entitled to return purchased goods 14 days from the date of receiving, only if they have been purchased online. Customized products like the Select series can not be returned.
Here's What You Need to Do:
1. Notify us within 14 days from receiving your purchase.
2. DO NOT return the goods before first making contact with our Customer Service via telephone +45 2388 7172, email email@example.com, or via the online chat option located on the bottom right of our website.
3. To correctly send the goods back to us please include INSIDE the package(s); Your Name and a printed original Invoice.
4. The goods, packaged and in equal condition to when they were originally shipped (all packaging, internal and external, accessories and manuals complete and in as new condition)
5. Goods must be send back to Davone, at your costs, within 14 days from the date of receiving the purchase, otherwise, they will not be accepted.
6. The cost of any damages to the returned product will be deducted from the refund.
PLEASE NOTE: Any refund will be made via internet banking.
For any additional questions regarding our return policy, please contact our Customer Service on email firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the online chat option located on the bottom right of our website.
Davone warranty policy
The Davone warranty policy covers any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. The warranty covers manufacturing defects only. The warranty period of 2 years starts at the date of sale as stated on the purchasing invoice and is subject to the following requirements and understandings:
1. Neither transportation cost, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty.
2. Defects caused by incorrect installation or operation are not covered by this warranty
3. Davone shall not be liable for defects arising from accidents, misuse, normal wear and tear, mis-maintenance, voltage variation, overloading, stroke of lightning and any other force majeure events.
4. Defects arising from modification, repair or attempt to repair by a non authorised service facility are not covered by this warranty.
5. Davone is liable only to repair or replace defective parts or products and is not responsible for indirect losses or damages arising from the use of the product.
A replacement cannot exceed the value of the product under warranty.
6. This warranty complements any national/regional law obligations of dealers or national distributors and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Any item that is found to have a manufacturing defect within the stated warranty period will be repaired or exchanged within 25 working days, depended on replacement part stock availability.
We will always meet or exceed our full obligations to provide a remedy to the issue.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, the warranty applies to use in a "normal" domestic environment only.
If your goods are outside the warranty period we may still be able to repair them, however, the cost of the repair including any freight will be charged to you the customer.
Make a warranty claim
Here's what you need to do:
If you have a warranty issue please contact us immediately.
Contact our Customer Service by emailing us: email@example.com. Clearly, state what the problem is and include the following information:
1. Invoice number
Limitation of Liability
2. Date of purchase
3. Description of item
4. Best daytime contact number
5. If possible a photograph of the fault or damage
6. We will contact you within 10 working days to arrange the best solution for you.
To the full extent permitted by the laws in Denmark, the seller shall not, in any event, be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits, if the materials on this website are purchased for business purposes.
Danish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement.
Davone will not pass your personal information on to any other party without your permission. Your personal information will be used only for the purpose for which you gave it to us.